This page has moved to a new address.

If April Showers Bring May Flowers....

Scattered Squirrel: If April Showers Bring May Flowers....

March 15, 2012

If April Showers Bring May Flowers....

... what do March snows bring?   I guess Old Man Winter just wanted to remind us who's boss for the next five days. :-)  This is what I saw when I looked out the window a little while ago.




Thankfully, the snow has already stopped falling ... for now.  The lovely weather people are saying there is more snow in the forecast during the next couple weeks, though temperatures are supposed to start to climb again.  I really can't wait for Spring!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Hazel said...

It's like that saying goes, "March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb". Hopefully the 20th will be a great day for all.

 
At March 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Alli said...

I had forgotten that saying! :-) Yes, I am hoping that I will wake up on the 20th to no snow! lol I love that we get snow through the winter, but up here the snow is here too long. lol

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It means so much to me!

<< Home